Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mount Shasta Camping




Since I am not in the mood to try and figure out how to upload photos to our mac, I have decided to use some photos that are already on it and post something to my blog.  hahaha  My husband and I went camping a few weeks ago in Mount Shasta and had the BEST time!  We were there for 5 nights and enjoyed each and every moment!  We have some friends and family in the area and were able to see them as well as get some nice hikes and swimming in.  The photos are of us on the top of Black Butte with Mt. Shasta in the background.  There was a large forest fire nearby, but depending on which way the wind blew, we could sometimes see Mt. Shasta and sometimes not.  It was pretty crazy!  And of course, we had to take a photo of Chili swimming in a lake (not Lake Shasta), boy does he have a GREAT time in the water.  If I'm not throwing a stick for him, he just swims in circles checking things out. It's pretty funny to watch.  

No comments: