Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catalog Sampler Promotions

So, I finally received my new catalog and have had my nose in it since I received it! Email me to receive your copy, they are $10, $5 w/a $50 order or FREE if you host a party. We also have a Spanish catalog, with many of our current stamps in Spanish, along with a couple of sets only available in the Spanish catalog! The catalog sampler is also in the mail to many of my customers, but in case you don't receive it, there are some great promotions on the back cover I would like you all to be aware of. For those wanting a discount on products, sneak peaks at new items and a chance to pre-order new stamps, there is another promotion for a $99 starter kit, see the link to the left. But, if you are interested in signing up as a demo, hosting a party, or just want to place an order, there is something for everybody! Please contact me for more information.



New Recruit Incentive:

August 11-October 11, 2008Join as a demonstrator with the standard $199 Starter Kit and choose one stamp set out of the Fall-Winter Sampler or Idea Book & Catalog for free.


Hostess Incentive:

October 1-November 30, 2008Host a $350 workshop and choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free.



Product Offer:

December 1, 2008-January18, 2009Spend $20 and get 20 percent off any stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler.

No comments: