Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Card Set for Sale

I have many customers not knowing where to start and just want some home made cards. I have decided that I am going to sell small sets of cards together as a set. For those that can make their own, you can use my layouts for your own cards and for those that either don't want to make them, but would rather buy them, here's your chance. :) This is this month's set, you get 3 cards that are 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 and one card that is 3x3 all with envelopes for $10. This includes shipping or personal delivery, whichever is easiest. Please contact me if you are interested.







Ingredients:



Stamps: Dreams Du Jour

Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Three For You Punch, Silver Brad, Circle Punch

No comments: