Monday, April 28, 2008

More Firsts

I had some more firsts this past week and it seems that every week I have at least one big "first" in the stamping world. Man, there is alot going on! My first first, was our first meeting with my upline and I guess sidelines. It was a fun time and we did a small swap, which leads me to my second first. You guessed it, my first SWAP! It was so much fun! I made this card for the swap and I hope everyone liked it. I was fairly intimidated and wanted to do something somewhat easy but super cute! I really liked how it turned out.

Ingredients:

Stamp: Bronc Buster
Paper: Wanted DSP, River Rock and Blue Bayou CS
Ink: Ruby Red and Blue Bayou
Accessories: Brads



This next card is for my third first which is my very first club meeting of my very first club! YEAH!!! I have 6 ladies coming over on Wednesday, all of which are either close friends or family, but they are having a great time stamping and just want some more ideas and a chance to get together. So, we started a club! I am looking forward to having everyone over and we are going to make 3 projects. This one below, one with the chalkboard technique and I am still trying to figure out the third. I'm sure I will update you as soon as I figure that one out! :)

Ingredients:

CS: Whisper White, Basic Gray and Orchid Oppulence
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Orchid Oppulence, Old Olive and Garden Green, whisper white, basic gray
Accessories: ribbon

No comments: