Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 Things Game

I was tagged my "Milk Allergy Mom" for the 7 things game. Thanks :)



7 Things Game

The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



So, here are my 7 things:



1. This is my very first time being tagged!!!

2. I have been married for just over one year, 3/31 is my anniversary.

3. I cannot roll my tongue

4. I am in sales/marketing and have been with my current employer for almost 4 years

5. I graduated from San Francisco State after moving to San Francisco "temporarily" and then finally moved back to the Sacramento area after 10 years! Yeah, temporarily huh? :)

6. I am the youngest of four siblings, my parents are still married (40+ years) and have 12 nieces/nephews!

7. I have 4 close friends that are pregnant right now and 2 others that had a baby with the past month! Which means I have alot of crocheting to do, as one is preggers with twins!!!!



WHEW! That was tough!!! hahahaha



Now, here is who I am tagging:



1. Sara: pipScrap{studio}

2. Sheila: Sheila's Creative Spot

3. Melissa: Spicerack Cards

4. Heather: Stampin' Heather

5. Judy: Joy in a Jar

6. Jamie: Stamp This

7. Stampin'GHmom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best wishes on all the blanket making! i've never been to california. someday, hopefully!