Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anniversary Card


Monday was my 1 year anniversary and I wanted to make a fabulous card for my husband. My favorite new set is "Always" and I have been dying to use real red and bashful blue together so I got my stamp set, card stock and stampin' pads out and ready to go. I didn't really have

any ideas when I started working, but I knew I wanted a photo and the red sash on my dress worked out really well with my color scheme. I really like the way everything came together and was proud to give my hubby his card! Happy Anniversary Baby!

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

OH, what a super cool idea to feature a wedding photo on the front! I love this card, great work! I'm just strolling thru some new blogs (new to me, at least) tonight and came across yours--it's wonderful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing your talent! stamping hugs~