Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sock Monkey Love



I was so very excited when I saw the Sock Monkey stamp set. And I am totally laughing that there are so many different posts and polls and all sorts of commotion about the Sock Monkey. I personally LOVE it! And it goes perfectly with the sock monkey blanket that I crochet!!!! I just love coordinating the wrap and cards with the gift so this is absolutely PERFECT for me and my gift wrapping anal-ness. :) This blanket is for my dear friend Laura, she had her son, Sawyer a few months ago and I am FINALLY getting her blanket done for her! Sorry it took so long, but hopefully it was well worth the wait! I also made the cute little tag with the new Sock Monkey stamp set coming out in August! Do ya want it? Let me know and as of August 11, I can order it for you. :)


Tag Ingredients:
Stamp: Sock Monkey (Available August 11), Weather Background Stamp (retiring Aug. 10)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: eyelets, Stampin Write Markers, Water color pencils and blender pens

1 comment:

Dawn said...

WOW that blanket is just adorable, love the card too but impressive blanket too precious! take care and blessings, dawn g