Friday, June 27, 2008

New Challenge Idea and use those brads

I have recently become a stamper and SU! demonstrator all fairly quickly! I am really enjoying both and get alot of inspiration from others that have been doing this for YEARS! I also find many fabulous ideas on splitcoaststampers. The challenges are so much fun and really get ya thinking! So, I have decided to feature one of SCS's weekly challenges on my blog. I have alot of clients that are new stampers as well as many that put me to shame and I am embarrassed to show them the party's projects! hahahaha So, every Friday check out my blog for one of the challenges found on SCS, I figure it's less intimidating for the newbies and more inspirational. This weeks challenge, is actually today's "Limited Supply" challenge on SCS, to use brads on your card. So, make your card and either email it to me, post it to scs according to their directions, or post it on your blog and link it to mine. Here are some samples for inspiration. I will post a creation as soon as I can make it, I currently have somebody in my craft room cuz it's also the spare bedroom. AND I will be posting some of yours as well! Have a great time with this and I can't wait to see what you all have come up with!


Here is my card using brads. I used the Priceless set and put brads in the swirlies as well as the center of the flower. I hope you like it! Can't wait to see your work. :)




1 comment:

Renee said...

Keri this is beautiful! I love the pink and brown as well as the stamps you used and of course the brads.....wonderful job!

Renee