Be prepared for any occasion with this stunning collection of 12 all-occasion cards in a decorated card tin. This card set makes a perfect gift for the person who has everything, or simply keep it on hand for yourself!
Date: Sunday, June 22
Time: 10 am
Location: Keri's house in Auburn
Please email me to sign up for this class: firstname.lastname@example.org please RSVP and pay by Friday, June 16
• Stamp sets: One of a Kind, Embrace Life, Stitched Exotics, A Beautiful Thing, Alphabet
• Paper: 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Taken with teal, Certainly Celery, River Rock, Bali Breeze Designer Paper (DP), Medium Whisper White envelopes.
• Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery Old Olive, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, River Rock Classic ink pads; Old Olive & Rose Red Classic ink refills; Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker or Stampin’ Spot.
• Adhesives: Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Snail Adhesive, 2-way glue pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals• Accessories: Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, narrow white & apricot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
• Puches & other tools: 1/16” handheld circle punch, ½” circle punch, ¼” circle punch, ticket corner punch, large oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 3/16” corner rounder punch, blender pen, Stampin’ Sponge, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Provo Lunch Tin
I hope to see you here!