Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sam The Man!


So, if you've noticed, I haven't done a whole lot on the blog for quite some time, so as of now, I am going to be better at posting cards and projects that I am working on. I haven't had a whole lot of time to craft as I've been sharing my craft room with somebody and it hasn't been too much fun. Well, the someone I was was sharing with is fun, but the sharing wasn't. And it's not to say I haven't made anything, but I haven't made much and it has been last minute and no time for photos, much less actually posting on my blog! So, with the new year comes those wonderful resolutions! Mine is to actually post on my blog! That's easier than losing weight, right? :) So, for today's post I am going to introduce you to my excuse for not crafting and blogging! Meet Sam! He's 8 months old now and just a ton of fun! He's starting to crawl (sort of) and is just a happy happy baby! I'm sure I'll be posting a bit about him here and there, but this is my stamping blog, so I'll try to stick to that. :) And please disregard the basket of clothes in the back, although that does prove I'm doing the laundry! hahaha :) Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon!

No comments: