Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Big Shot!




The Sizzix Big Shot is finally here! Stampin' Up! has put some great packages together for you to get started using your very own Sizzix Big Shot! Contact me for the brochure, I have an emailable version I can send you to view everything, including a great storage/carrier bag and some Stampin' Up! exclusive dies. Plus, I am running a couple of my own specials to help you get started!

Buy the Starter Kit and receive a FREE $15.95 die from me, PLUS since your order is over the $150 minimum to qualify for a party, you will receive hostess benefits of a free exclusive hostess stamp set AND $20 in free product!

-OR-
Buy the Starter Kit with Bag (that is super cute if I must say) and receive a FREE $21.95 die. You would receive hostess benefits of 1 exclusive Level 1 stamp set and $25 in merchandise.

This special only applies on non-workshop parties. During a workshop, I will still buy you an extra die, but you would not qualify for hostess benefits.

No comments: