Sunday, May 4, 2008

My First Class and An Open Stamp Day

I am finally having my first class!!! I am so very excited and so very nervous! What if nobody shows up? I figure if nobody makes it over, I'll have some great projects for my next craft fair! I am also having an open stamp day too. So, if you have projects to work on or stamps that have never been mounted, this is the day for you! Come on over and bring your projects to work on and enjoy the day, the cost is free with the class or $5 without.

Here are the details:

When: May 18 anytime between 10 and 2, the project should take less than 2 hours.
Where: My house, please contact me for address and directions
RSVP: to me at kerilinn@gmail.com
Cost: $13 which includes the project and open stamp day.


In this project we use the Scallop Circle Punch which is one of my favorite tools. This versatile punch creates fast and effortless impact on projects of all kinds. It quickly creates great background layers for the 1”, 1- ¼” and 1-3/8” circle punches. It is designed to coordinate with several stamp sets. Other coordinating stamp sets include; Punch Pals, Wanted, Boho Backgrounds and Kind Thoughts. The Scallop Circle Punch also coordinates with the new Western Sky Designer Series Paper and the Blossoms and Basics On Board chipboard!





Products Used:Stamp Sets: Time Well Spent (Hostess)
Paper: Designer Series Paper – Prints, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Rose Red, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pad - Basic Black, Rose Red, Groovy Guava
Stampin’ Write Marker – Rose Red
Accessories: Punch – Scallop Circle, Punch – 1” Circle, 1/8” Handheld Circle or Crop-A-Dile, Blender Pen
Double-Stitched Ribbon – Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava
Grosgrain Ribbon – Whisper White




1 comment:

Dori Shelton said...

I hope your class goes well. Obviously I won't be able to come! Very cute cards, love the color combo. I think I'm really going to miss that Groovy Guava.